- Olaf's in Trouble game is a Frozen version of the classic Trouble game
- Pop-O-Matic unit rolls the die
- Features your favorite Frozen characters
- Includes gameboard, plastic game unit with Pop-O-Matic die roller, 16 pegs and label sheet
Melissa & Doug Suspend is a balancing game that is as easy to understand as it is difficult to master. The game comes with 24 notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces that hang from a tabletop stand. With each turn, a new piece is added to the transforming vertical sculpture, causing the balance to shift and the difficulty to increase. Recommended for ages eight years and up, this balancing game tests your nerves and helps develop hand-eye coordination, cognitive skills, and interpersonal skills.
Players must use one hand to hang and balance the individual game rods on the frame without causing the structure to collapse. If you touch any of the suspended game pieces with your other hand, you have to take back your piece, losing your turn. Should you cause one or more pieces to fall, you have to pick them up and add them to your pile. The first player to run out of pieces is the winner.
Suspend can be played individually or with up to four players. A colored die is included to determine which color of game rod is to be used at each turn.
Suspend comes with 24 colored game rods, rods and connectors to construct the base, and a colored die. Before playing, assemble the stand on a level playing surface. Insert the frame rods into the holes of the wooden base, and then add the wooden connector and frame rod with hook. Distribute the pieces among the players, making sure each player has the same number of colored game rods. Place any additional pieces in a draw pile for everyone to use.
For versatile game play, Suspend can be played in four different ways. Beginner-level play allows inexperienced players to work their way from using longer pieces to shorter pieces, while intermediate play requires more experienced players to draw on another player's game rods should they roll a color they no longer have. The expert tournament requires advanced players to keep score using a point system.
For individual play, the balancing pieces of Suspend can be used to create a freeform sculpture.
Suspend is a fun and challenging game of coordinating balance. Our testers found the game and its rules simple to follow and challenging to play. Rather than arbitrarily placing pieces about the frame, Suspend requires players to skillfully determine where pieces of different lengths will best balance. Players of all ages will appreciate the challenges to their hand-eye coordination and cognitive skills as they try to win the game.
Started in the garage of Doug's parents' house in 1988, Melissa & Doug has become one of the most popular toy makers in the world. Its toys have garnered dozens of awards and have been widely featured in national media.
Melissa & Doug toys meet all US consumer product safety regulations. The toys are tested at the factory of origin during various phases of the production process to ensure they meet the company's stringent safety requirements. In particular, the paints and coatings on Melissa & Doug toys are tested frequently to meet or exceed government recommendations limiting heavy metals and lead in children's items.
Wooden base, 24 game rods, four frame rods, wooden connector, colored die, and instructions.
Kids love Click-A-Brick because:
- They can either follow along with the directions to create a wide variety of toys or go off-page and use their imagination
- Creations they build are sturdy enough to play with
- The bricks are easy to click together and take apart
- Click-A-Brick's unique design means kids can build in all directions and will be challenged to build whatever shapes and creations they can think of
- Kids can combine Click-A-Brick sets to create even more stuff
- Plus, It's more fun and looks cooler than Lego!
Parents love Click-A-Brick because:
- As an educational toy, it helps children develop cognitive thinking, spatial reasoning, creativity and motor skills
- It's affordable and a great deal!
- Made of non-toxic materials, Click-A-Brick is completely safe and the larger blocks are less of a risk for toddlers
- Click-A-Brick keeps the kids engaged for long periods of time
- The larger brick size also makes it a great travel companion, perfect for keeping the kids busy in the doctor's office, restaurant, or on long car rides, and they won't lose the pieces
- Parents like it just as much as kids, making family playtime more fun
Join Our Click-A-Brick Kids Club and Receive Exclusive Benefits:
- Early access to new products
- Participate in contests and fun games to win prizes
- Exclusive special offers
- Video tutorials on how to build Click-A-Brick figures
*All products are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Go back to the top of the page and get yours today. Each child will want their own set and Click-A-Brick makes a great gift too!
Exploration and fun is around every corner with the Busy Learner’s Activity Cube by VTech. Featuring five sides to explore, this play cube attracts your baby’s attention and encourages imaginative play with music, light-up buttons, colors and more. Shape and animal buttons introduce animal names, animal sounds, and shapes. Press and slide musical instrument buttons introduce instrument names, sounds, and colors. Sliding, spinning blocks promote interaction and fine motor skill development. This interactive cube also plays fun sounds when it's moved. Plays 25 sing-along songs and melodies.
VTech, the creator of the Electronic Learning Products (ELP) category, is a world leader in age-appropriate learning toys. Since 1976, VTech has been developing high-quality, innovative educational products for children from birth to tween. VTech toys deliver "smart play" through the combination of entertaining electronic formats and engaging, age-appropriate content that helps children learn while having fun.